Posted to alt.building.construction,misc.consumers.house
Notan Notan is offline

Default Building a home with a contractor -- is it possible?

wrote:
On Mar 23, 10:04 am, Notan notan@ddressthatcanbespammed wrote:
wrote:
Don't buy the land now. Wait. Within 3-4 years, a major recession/
deflation will arrive. You will be able to buy at lower prices.

snip

What makes you think the land will be there in 3-4 years?

--
Notan

People will be cash-strapped. Lots of land and properties will be on
the market. We're just seeing the very beginning.

Trust me (or not), if the land is decent, it'll be snatched up.

There are plenty of people, with *lots* of money, that can afford to
take chances.

--
Notan