Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Review: NYW on DIY

Greg Esres wrote:
swingman wrote:

It's actuallly closer to 30% today ... from answers.com:

The primary reason I haven't watched television in over 10 years.

My wife turns the set on for Oprah and the news ... and that's two more
programs than I will turn it on for.

This week Oprah is traveling across country in a car. I've seen several
scenes as I walked through the living room. SHe's got a bit of a potty
mouth on her.

I think I like Martha Stewart better. At least she keeps her cussing off
camera.

Bill

is worth (much) unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000727-0, 03/22/2007
Tested on: 3/22/2007 11:56:58 PM