Posted to alt.home.repair
TC TC is offline

Default Pressure washer pump repair

Eric9822 wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:09 am, "TC" wrote:
Generac Model: 1536-1
2100 PSI

The pump pressure is not consistent. A new pump is around $180
(Ouch! I can almost buy a new washer for that.). Are there any
schematics for repairing? Experience with this pump?

--

I have no experience with Generac pumps but I have a Craftsmen with a
Honda Engine that had a pump failure. When Sears wanted $225.00 for a

I plan to order a rebuild kit and see if it can be fixed. If not, I'll
look at this option.

Anyone know if there should be some way to releive the pump pressure
when the handle is not depressed? Or doesn't it matter? I don't want to
blow any seals.