Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Cut your hair boys and girls (cautionary tale)

Tue, Mar 20, 2007, 11:38pm (J.*Clarke) doth
sayeth:
snip Not sure how I got my hair into it--I wear it tied back and
tucked into my shirt when I'm working but it managed to escape somehow.
Better to keep it short, as I've just learned the hard way.

OK, I'll withold comments. Me, my hair rght now is aout half way
to needing anothr haircut - it's probably abot 1/4" long right ow.
Every few weeks, when it gets long enough to bug me - somewhere between
1/2" ad 1" usually - I give myself a buzz cut with my trusty 'lectric
clippers. I wind up looking like Uncle Fester for a week or or, but I
wear a hat everywhere anyway.

JOAT
Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with
no heavy lifting.