Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crawl space excavation

On Mar 20, 7:19�pm, "Steve Barker"
wrote:
You'd play hell getting a kid to do any such thing now a days. *I'll bet you
couldn't get them to do it for 20 buck a hour.

--
Steve Barker

YOU should be the one
controlling YOUR car.
Check out:www.lightsout.org

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

* *That is what teenage neighborhood boys are for. *These days you can
also find neighborhood girls for those kind of jobs. *My uncle hired the
neighborhood boys to did out his craw space and make it a basement during
the depression. *Some years later when I bought the house, I was often
stopped and told what a great guy my uncle was for helping all those kids
out when they needed a few $$. *Of course they were all older them me.. My
uncle was a good guy, but a little crazy as well.

* *In any case, remind them that it is good exercise for (fill in the
blank with the name of the appropriate sport) off season training.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit- Hide quoted text -

yeah kids dont want to work, I had a truckload of topsoil to move, and
no one would take the job at any price. I had hurt my back, and it
ended up taking a month.

of course if there are mexicans in your area you are all set, illegals
work cheap and hard for cash.........