Roy

Default Fingertip or foot pedal tig?

On 6 Mar 2004 18:10:21 -0800, (Luds) wrote:

===Does anyone have a recommendation to learn TIG welding with fingertip
===or foot pedal control? Planning on buying the Miller Dynasty 200DX,
===but need to determine to buy fingertip or foot pedal control.
===
===Thanks!

In my opinion, both have pros and cons. If your gonna be welding
mostly at a bench go with a foot control. If its out of positon go
fingertip. I like foot control the best. I seem to be able to control
the torch better with my foot, even if reaching for it in an awkward
positon than I can with using a control on the torch. Of course lots
of times I wind up setting on the floor and the foot control use
there sucks.......

Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.