Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Went to Lowe's today ...........

mm wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:55:36 -0400, Just Joshin
wrote:

Guessing with the stories about a decline in moral in HD these were
teh smarter ones.

With everythign comes change. If HD messes up, Lowes dominate. If
Lowes messes up, HD dominates. If they both mess up, then a third
charactor will show up.

Hechingers will rise again!

(They had 15 or 20 big stores around here.)

Keyboard!

Thats funny. I was back in the suburban Virginia area, in Fairfax City,
last September for the first time in alost 25 years.

I remember when I lived in Reston in a townhouse area, where all the
houses had an unfinished basement. On Sunday's after reading the
Hecky's ad in the Post we'd gup up for the ride to Hecky's. And always
somepne couldn't go, but had a list "If you're going to Hechingers can
you get me....?

I still have an aluminum yardstick with the blue Hecky's lettering.