Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Novice needs help with crazy project

seeing how it works

"MassiveProng" wrote in message
just exploring the workings of the system.

"MassiveProng" wrote in message
testing

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:55:57 GMT, "Jack" Gave
us:

Other than just pig-headed stubbornness, is there any reason why you
top-post?

I work in an environment where a very large amount of communication is
done
via email between a very large number of people in a Fortune 500 company
and
everyone top posts. It just seems right to us. I was not trying to be
difficult. I was only ignorant of your adamancy.

This is NOT email, and you should use something OTHER than Outhouse
Express to read your news with, and post from.

Google "News Client".