Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Review: NYW on DIY

"LRod" wrote in message

My principal point, however poorly stated, was that there never has
been a 1:1 (50%) ratio of content to commercials in regular
programming, and I still maintain that's correct.

You are correct. I doubt that even the cat, who appears to watch most of the
TV around here, would put up with that.

I wasn't sure just how much increase there was, or what the ratio of content
to ads there was these days, until your post.

I just knew there was indeed an increase. Actually, I would have sworn it
was bit higher than answer.com indicates(whose authority is unsubstantiated
in any case), but certainly not 50:50.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07