Posted to rec.woodworking
Adam Adam is offline

Default Cabinet Doors

On Mar 12, 3:59 pm, Pat Barber wrote:
That's almost 60 doors given two per door. Bulk prices are
generally available for large purchases.

MDF is a very reasonable approach for "budget" kitchens
"if" they receive a "first class" paint job. A badly painted
door is a awful thing to look at for any period of time.

An entire kitchen badly painted would be very painful.

Are the divorce lawyers cheap in your part of the country ???

lol, nothing's worth that the wife wouldn't divorce me over
something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

now i think she wants to stick with the slab doors and a nice paint
job. sounds good to me, it's most definitely cheaper!