Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Novice needs help with crazy project

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:04:55 -0500, Jamie
t Gave us:

It was there for decided in court that the patent was invalid,
and soon after, the company got a patent for them self's on this product.

Your spelling and grammar is so atrocious that you deserve no
further credence, if you had any to begin with.

why don't you get that pecker out of your mouth, it doesn't belong to you!
oops, sorry, i forget. some one told me they thought you might be one of
those unfortunate souls that can't afford to have your lights on.
That would explain it.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5