Gunner

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:46:37 +0800, wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:35:09 GMT, Brian Henderson wrote

unless I got the snips wrong
911 gets calls from me at least once a month and the police and rescue
people all know me because they spend so much time cleaning up in
front of my house. As I said, this is not at all unusual.
-snip of the rest of the horror story-

talking about horror stories, how about this one

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E2761,00.html

plus 2 shark attacks and lots of other bad news

Alan, in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz.
VK6 YAB VKS 737 - W 617

"The driver spent Friday night and most of yesterday under police
guard in Royal Perth Hospital with a broken arm and bruises after
being dragged from his car and attacked with a cricket bat and rake by
members of the toddler's family."

They simply should have shot the ******* and saved the system
considerable time and money.

Oh..Oz..never mind........

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"