Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] mjmwallace@gmail.com is offline

Default Review: NYW on DIY

LRod:

What a disappointment.

--
LRod

Well, I understand your frustration. I am not sure if DIY will get
that many viewers who will understand what's missing. They
might just watch the "pretty pictures" and order the plans
later. The deal that Morash (and doesn't Time Warner
own NYW?, I know they own TOH) made is his deal to make. I
also presume that Norm got a cut as well.

This makes it all important that you continue to support your ONLY
non-commerical broadcasting - PBS. I for one, will continue
with watching DIY to see how they are showing the episodes and to
will make a better contribution to my local PBS station
next pledge break (which I expect almost any minute now!).

MJ Wallace