Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Help with my finishing technique

wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:50:54 -0400, B A R R Y
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:11:35 -0500,
wrote:

Any suggestions with brands for starting out with lacquers or the
pre-catalyzed finishers?

Wow thanks for all the notes. Lots to look into. Oh, I won't write
off poly it's just the only thing I've ever used and would like to
try something else.

If you want to play with lacquer and don't have spray equipment, try
Deft Clear Finish. The can doesn't *say* it's lacquer but it is.
Solvent is lacquer thinner. And it's meant for brush
application...applies easily and sands very easily. Comes in gloss or
semi-gloss IIRC.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...