Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default What would YOU do with this thing?

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:25:42 GMT, "aemeijers"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:05:50 -0400, "bob" wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bomobob/MajesticGrill

I can imagine someone using charcoal inside. Stupid. It would make a
nice place for indoor plants; sitting on the grill. Second choice is a
conversation piece.

Well, Google and Ebay had a few similar items, and apparently charcoal was
an option. Is there maybe a (perhaps now plugged or removed) vent pipe,
feeding the gases into the flue stack? Sort of an indoor hibachi? That was
the era when Grilling Meat took off, and not everyone had space or suitable
weather for doing it out back.

Seems smoke is on the bricks... maybe a vent happens to be above. I
don't pick charcoal for an indoor option.
--
Oren