Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Review: NYW on DIY

"Leon" wrote in
et:

"LRod" wrote in message

SNEEEEEEEP

What a disappointment.

Perhaps the latest in a very long line of DIY disappointments. I
guess the audience that they attract and actually keep has a shorter
attention span than the average viewer.

WoodWorks was the only program that I would and or did watch on the
DIY channel. I wonder if WoodWorks was originally a 1 hour show? ;~)

Woodworks was always a challenge to David Marks to show enough detail in
the perhaps 18 minutes that was made available to him. Think of all the
repeats after the commercial break, to bring the viewer back to the flow,
just to send him away 4.3 minutes later.

BTW, he's much better at speaking in complete, well-considered sentences in
real life. And I've only met him a couple of brief times.

You should see the stuff that pays the bills!

Patriarch