Posted to alt.electronics
James T. White James T. White is offline

Default Beginner: Best Place for Bulk Components?

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
I'm just getting started in electronics, and am hoping to get into
experimenting with some components as inexpensively as possible. I've
already purchased a multimeter and a protoboard. Now I'm looking for
a cheap source for bulk resistors, capacitors, diodes, and that sort
of thing so that I can get myself covered for the basics. Is there
any recommendation on where to go for these components?

It might help for you to tell us where you are when you ask something
like this.

--
James T. White