Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Hall Steve Hall is offline

Default Review: NYW on DIY

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:23:37 -0600, Swingman wrote:
"LRod" wrote in message

I don't believe there's ever been a program anywhere on any channel
(infomercials don't count) that's aired more than 1:5 commercial to
content. That's 20%.

It's actuallly closer to 30% today ... [references snipped]

Which is pathetic, because they have more viewership and lower
production costs per viewer than ever. They're just pocketing the
extra.

Of course, this is all made possible by people who are still willing
to watch. So if you don't like it, do what I do--TURN IT OFF!