Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] gerryu21220@gmail.com is offline

Default Ebayer "TUBE" stupid son of bitch

On Mar 18, 10:25 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

On Mar 18, 9:29 am, Eeyore
wrote:

This is *USENET* !

No, internet also. I access this USENET group through Google Groups,
via a web browser and the internet, that way I can access it from any
computer without needing special newsreader software or news server
access. For other USENET groups, I access through a news server and
news reader.

Its still Usenet, no matter how you access it.

Right. I didn't say it wasn't USENET. It's both, not ONLY one or the
other.