Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Big Al Big Al is offline

Default Hoover Washing Machine Drains as it Fills...

"Ryan van Roode" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I moved a Hoover A-Class 600 washing machine to a new apartment and it
no longer works. When I turn it on, it starts to fill with water, but
very slowly. We have great water pressure, so I think it is draining
at the same time as it fills. Sure enough, if you turn it off, the
water drains out right away. Is this a problem with the machine
itself? Is the programming incorrectly opening the drain valve?
Thanks!

~rvr

Is the drain hose above the water level as it should be?

Al