Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Hard Disk crash - rebuild with vista?

In article , Andy Hall writes
On 2007-03-17 13:27:01 +0000, tony sayer said:

In article , Owain owain47125
@stirlingcity.coo.uk writes
tony sayer wrote:
Should i stick with xp or would vista be a sensible move
Well I'm still very happy with WIN 2000 Pro which does all I need:-)

I feel much the same way about Win ME.

Owain

Now that was about the worst bit of software that Microsoft wrote!...

Yes, but they are all crowded together at the "worst" end of the spectrum,
so the difference is hardly perceptible.

Thats a tad biased methinks. 95 wasn't that hot, 98 had problems ME had
as it sez ME!, WIN2K was good, and everything since is bloatware!...
--
Tony Sayer