Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage door question

On Mar 17, 7:53�am, wrote:
Our garage door has the window panel in the next to top position
making watching outside while working in the garage a pleasure. *Just
had an oversize two car garage built to use a woodshop and did the
same with that door. *Slick!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:28:06 -0400, "Joseph Meehan"

wrote:
* *I am also considering this as an opportunity to just replace my two
doors with something a little nicer and with windows.- Hide quoted text -

I too like windows in door.

If your uin a hurricane area get ones that are hurricane safe. They
prevent the door blowing out which leads to overall home destruction.