Posted to alt.home.repair
BZ BZ is offline

Default Went to Lowe's today ...........

Frank Ketchum wrote:

It will be a long time before I hit the Big Orange again.

I as well am preferring Lowes when possible. The stores are much cleaner
and organized than any HD I've ever been in.

From April through June, Discover Card is giving a 5% cashback bonus on
all charges made at Lowe's. (But you gotta be signed up for the 5%
program with Discover Card to get it.)

http://www.discovercard.com/discover...wd_nap _enr_1

or

http://tinyurl.com/287en2

P.S. In my last trip to Lowe's I left after 15 minutes of waiting for
an employee to come to the plumbing department -- even after two PA
system calls. Yesterday in Home Depot I saw THREE employees that didn't
have lines of customers waiting for service. I'm still partial to HD
myself.