Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Went to Lowe's today ...........

Holy Crap!

It's like back in the seventies when the Moonies came running up to you, all
smiling.

I don't think I passed an employee that didn't say hello to me. Sheesh, I
think I'll just go there on the days when I'm not feeling well, but don't
need anything.

I ended up spending $464, and all we went in for were sprinkler plugs and
wire nuts. Oh, yeah, took in a Eureka yellow POS $49 vacuum that was
worthless. Wifey found a nice new vacuum for $200. Rang up at $229, and
the manager came over and gave us a ten buck gift card.

It will be a long time before I hit the Big Orange again.

Steve