Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock Brian Sharrock is offline

Default No more filament bulbs

"Owain" wrote in message
Huge wrote:
I have been serially astonished at the speed with which the following
products disappeared from the mainstream; Betamax, LPs, CRT TVs and VHS.
Doubtless there are more.
I intend to start stocking up on the weird sizes and wattages of light
bulbs, starting now.

I think I might buy a spare dial for the telephone while I'm at it. The
impulsing can go out of spec after the first seventy years or so.

Owain

Just tap the handset receiver bar at the correct tempo! It's (used to be)
a good 'party trick!

tap-tap-tap ...... tap-tap-tap-tap ..... etc. ....brrr-brr.

--

Brian