Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default Can tools be too sharp?

Yeah, I know I'm just being one of those whiney ass complainer types that
always **** me off. But after 11 years of driving 70 miles just to get to
work, wearing out two new cars and one old ass in the process, nowadays I
even hate driving to the corner store. I don't even get to Rocklers more
than once or twice a year now. And have you seen the price of diesel fuel
lately? (more whining) It's higher than premium grade gasoline now. Dang!
At about 5 gallons every trip that would be getting in the $20 range just
for gas. Even at that I keep telling myself just to shut the (bleep) up
and go! Haven't done it yet.

Wayne

Btw, I am on the Diablo Woodworkers email list. I'm not exactly sure how
that happened since I didn't intentionally sign up for it, but I won't tell
them if you don't. I have also bookmarked their website so I have a pretty
good idea of their activities and schedule.

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:14:37 -0700, "NoOne N Particular"
wrote:
I would like to get some training, but I don't think there is much in my
area. The nearest club that I am aware of is the Diablo Woodworkers, but
it
is a little out of range. 45min to an hour drive.

That is not long, I have a 45 min each way drive to go to the club
twice per week, Thurs & Sat, could also go Mon but the fuel bill is
high enough.

I live out on the border of who knows and nobody cares.

Alan, in Gosnells, Western Oz.
VK6 YAB VKS 737 - W 6174