Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson James \Cubby\ Culbertson is offline

Default Grizzly or Ryobi Planer Recommendations?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just got a Rigid. Nice machine. If I remember to lock the cutterhead
(a lot of low-end planers don' t have that feature) there's no snipe.

Jack

Ditto on the Ridgid. I've got one that's several years old and it
continues to work well. As for Grizzly, well I own a bandsaw, jointer,
and table saw from them. Generally happy with all of them. I haven't
seen their planers so can't comment. I don't think I've ever even looked
into a Ryobi tool.
Cheers,
cc