Halvey

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

Can we get a picture of this? Or an address? I'd love to see why this
curve is so...alluring?

Brian Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:48:07 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

Have you complained in writing, pointing out the legal implications if
they ignore your concerns? Have you tried the idea of ringning the
emergency number every time?

911 gets calls from me at least once a month and the police and rescue
people all know me because they spend so much time cleaning up in
front of my house. As I said, this is not at all unusual.

Let's see, in December, someone abandoned a stolen truck (we're
assuming) and torched it on a side street next to our property at 2am.
You can still see the big patch of melted asphalt, but at least our
trees are re-growing.

January 4th was the first roll-over of the year. Some lady tried to
make a turn, whacked into a pick-up going 50 with an old man, a 4-year
old kid and her father in the front. The truck went over a couple
times, ended up on it's side against one of our bushes next to the
driveway. Old man had broken ribs but everyone else was alright.

February 12, we had a kid in his brand new convertable end up upside
down next to the house. No injuries but his car was totalled.

We should start a betting pool on this, we'd get rich.