Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default IE1394

Meat Plow wrote:

No. I search for "HDTV tuner" or "HDTV receiver." I read the
individual product specs to see if it has firewire (IEEE1394.)

Ok then you're stupid.

Oh? My way I learn about all the HDTV tuners and receivers on
the market, not just those with firewire ports. Your way...
just *what* do you accomplish your way?

Accomplish what the original poster wanted hence the subject:

IE1394

"HDTV tuners with IE1394 ports" IIRC.

I *am* the original poster. I asked (1) if anyone was aware of an
HDTV tuner with an IEEE1394 port, and (2) if a HDMI - IEEE1394
adapter exists. I did *not* ask how to search Google. I had already
done that. Yes MP, products *do* exist without being found on Google.