Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sump Pump Check Valve Vibrates

On Mar 12, 3:47�pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message

eventually your sewer company or at home resale will catch up with
you.

around here they check on avewrage every 2 years and at home resale
have a tanker truck come out with infrared dye stained water dump it
in all downspouts sump pumps etc, while checking at a manhole looking
for the tell tale of cheating.

I'm glad I don't live where you live. *I've never heard of that. *Does the
tax assessor drop in on occasion also?

Yeah they came by and measured every home, all the pavement, for
sidewalks driveways etc. Alleghenyy county has one of the highest
property taxes nationwide Combined school, county and municipal over
3 grand per $100,000 of home value.

Most tax is for schools, starting salary in my area near 60 grand, tp
pay after 10 years about a $100,000.........

Nice money for working 190 days a year//////

The rules on sewage are really necessary, Flood the sewer plant means
untreated sewage goes in the river, where people boat, swim, and
drinking water comes from.