Old Nick

Default snip

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:40:21 GMT, vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Not necessary. I agree with you. As I said, I did not want to tell
anyone where to insert anything. I plonked the other post, because (a)
they did not snip, and posted only a rather vapid one-liner. (b)they
replied smartarse to me (c) I did provide some ideas to to their
question which they completely ignored in their haste to be a
smartarse.

Anyway. Mind your own business G

I will top post, bottom post and insert post as I see fit!! If you don't
like the way I'm living, plonk me.

Les

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?