Larry Bud

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

Ian Stirling wrote in message ...
In rec.crafts.metalworking Tony wrote:
Trying to get reliable license plate recognition with security cameras might
be more costly than you think.

2-3 megapixel cameras are pretty cheap.
A wire-break sensor, some 5 or so 500W floodlights, and the camera in a
convenient place triggered to go off several times.

None of that solves his problem of people plowing up his yard however,
and no future wrecker of his property is going to be dissuaded because
of a prosecution that he's never heard of.

The solution is to prevent the people from ever driving on his yard in
the first place. I like the big boulders on your side of the property
line idea. Big pine trees may work as well.