Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S R D S is offline

Default Why I dont DIY

"Tom Woods" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:33:32 GMT, T i m wrote:

Damn .. it happens ..

It doesn't work when ones heart isn't really in it.

And why I don't even start on days like that .. or if I don't feel
that the materials / tools I have are 'right'.

Give it a while then git back on that horse pardner! .. ;-)

yeah, find another job and come back to that one later!

I daren't start another job in this house before I finish a few.
I was doing these jobs because there is work needed doing in the kitchen, if
I start then every room in the house will have 'issues'.

Tom (who has just been partially crushed while hanging a metal gate so
is going to do something else thisafternoon!)

Feet up with a beer is usually the safest bet.