Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default wiring question Knob and Tube

Bud-- wrote:

RBM wrote:

Yeah Bud, how old is your vehicle!!! Sometimes it's like talking
to a stump

Well, my "new" car is 19 years old and my "old" car is 52 years old,
but I guess I'm "unusual."

nate

RBM wrote:

N8, I could be wrong but I think that means you're living in a fire
trap

Nate Nagel wrote:
I don't think so... house is all masonry up to 2nd floor, and I've
been
systematically going through and inspecting all the wiring and
replacing
when necessary. As soon as it becomes consistently warm I'm going to
rewire the whole 2nd floor...

I took it to mean your cars (or related their age) - a la hallerb.

--
bud--

Well I'd be lying if I said the Stude hadn't tried to catch itself on
fire, but that was due to an aftermarket fuel pump... not the car's fault.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel