Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
[email protected] nospambob@vcoms.net is offline

Default How to Remove a Big Heavy Machine from a Basement

Seem to recall an article with photos of cutting a hole in the floor
above and using tackle to raise the equipment and patch the floor.

On 10 Mar 2007 11:42:41 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

I, like all of you, have read of a number of accounts over the years
of how some of our fellow lovers of heavy machines have moved their
prized machines into the bowels of a basement shop.

What I would like to hear are stories of how you have removed a
machine from a difficult location such as a basement.

Anyone?

TMT