Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Choosing a Toilet

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:10:40 -0500, Luke Howett Fitzhugh
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:06:36 GMT, John~*
************************************************* **************
No problem; buy the "Acme Deluxe Toilet" and plunge it three times a
week.

Sorry I wasted my time trying to help....

With that attitude, so am I.

You really shoudln't complain Luke, because you provoked it.

Let's see:

That is one of those snappy sayings that I never believed. If anyone
believes that statement, then I have a $200 Thousand Ford Escort to
sell you.

In the paragraph above basically you called him a fool.

The Toto certainly looks advanced, but I didn't know what a 'washlet'
was. It's a stealth bidet. I'd have to warn my guests, or risk getting
slapped. Sadly, from the looks of it, Toto is out of my price range. I
will have to stick with those items stocked at my local Lowe's Home
Center.

I don't know what this paragraph means but I know it didnt' undo the
first paragraph.

And he was trying to help. So who's the one with the attitude?

Luke