Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Luke Howett Fitzhugh Luke Howett Fitzhugh is offline

Default Choosing a Toilet

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:04:00 GMT, John~*

The Rolls-Royce of toilets is the Toto. Yes, they are pricey, but if
you can afford it, it's the last toilet you will ever buy. You can
look them over at http://www.totousa.com/consumer_landing.asp and even
find a dealer in your area. You wanted modern features, so be sure and
look over the section on "washlets", but don't you dare show momma or
you are doomed.

Like any other household appliance, you get what you pay for.

That is one of those snappy sayings that I never believed. If anyone
believes that statement, then I have a $200 Thousand Ford Escort to
sell you.

The Toto certainly looks advanced, but I didn't know what a 'washlet'
was. It's a stealth bidet. I'd have to warn my guests, or risk getting
slapped. Sadly, from the looks of it, Toto is out of my price range. I
will have to stick with those items stocked at my local Lowe's Home
Center.

Luke