Dave Plowman

Default Supplier of large briefcase-like tool cases?

In article ,
D.M. Procida wrote:
The recorder is 44x35x12cm, and needs a bit extra all round, which gives
you an idea of the kind of case size required. All I've been able to
find are much more expensive flight cases, costing £100 or more, and I
don't need anything like that - just a larger tool case. Any idea where
I might find what I'm looking for?

Sounds like you need something which takes the universal 19" pro audio
width. This makes for expensive cases. ;-) I'll be looking for answers
too.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn