Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default How to Remove a Big Heavy Machine from a Basement

Bill Marrs wrote:
Gravity got it down there, so the obvious answer is to use some anti-gravity
technology to
get it out. I don't have a source for the anti-gravity, but I think my wife
must. I see her looking
in the mirror, muttering "damned gravity"---then rubbing stuff on the parts
that are headed for the floor. I can only assume that the jars and tubes
contain some sort of anti-gravity material.

Tell that to her, Bill and I'll bet she shows you just enough
anti-gravity to take you into orbit.g