Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Anon Ymous Anon Ymous is offline

Default How to Remove a Big Heavy Machine from a Basement

I had a monster compressor in a basement. Put some planks on the stairs
& laid the compressor on them. Tied a rope to the compressor, went
around a change-of-direction pulley to a truck and "drove" the
compressor upstairs. No kids hanging around so I got to drink the beer!

Tom
Lew Hodgett wrote:
Han wrote:

But now my back isn't anymore what it was then. How do I go back in

time
to fix that?

You would be amazed what some 18 year old guys will do for am few bucks
and some good BEER.

Lew