Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default How to Remove a Big Heavy Machine from a Basement

In article .com, "Too_Many_Tools" wrote:
I, like all of you, have read of a number of accounts over the years
of how some of our fellow lovers of heavy machines have moved their
prized machines into the bowels of a basement shop.

What I would like to hear are stories of how you have removed a
machine from a difficult location such as a basement.

When the time comes, I'm planning to remove my table saw and shaper from my
basement the same way they got down the a ramp bolted to the stairs, and a
dolly attached to a movable pulley.

--
Regards,