Posted to uk.d-i-y
vroomfondel vroomfondel is offline

Default Does recharging batteries with a charger harm them?

On 10 Mar, 19:02, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I'm considering getting one of these myself - hoping for
feedback following my earlier posting :-)
http://tinyurl.com/bz7ma

Lidl have a regular special offer of an absolutely identical one of
these chargers, at around £12. Same PCB inside, same charging method,
just a slightly different case and name on the front.

Yes - I bought one and it works very well. It's what I mean by excessive
prices from some retailers.

--
*This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

They are now £4.99 in my local Lidl