Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default What equipment do I need to grow a small cannabis plant in my room?

On Mar 10, 2:09 am, wrote:
I may be moving to Holland, where this would be allowed by law

What do I need to grow a small plant in my room?

What is the best light source and/or heater that I can buy from
HomeBase/B & Q?

In this country you need an heat exchanger to grow it in your loft.
High power to light ratio is a downer so low lights and high
reflection might be better.

Sodium lamps are about the cheapest things to leave running all day
and night. I don't know how effective they are for growing plants. Try
some out first with legal stuff before setting up an illegal garden.

Clad the roof in Cellotex between the rafters, some of that NASA foam/
aluminium sandwich foil barrier over the lot. And a fan in the
ridge(s) directing the heat generated down to the loft hatch where an
heat exchanger will give you some useful feedback for the rest of the
house.

As the police use infra-red detectors in helicopters to guess where
the stuff is grown, time and effort spent on venting the heat is the
main concern. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Bear in mind God made
all plants and gave them to us for food vss the modern standards met
with in the local GP's surgery and the NHS in general.)