Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default wiring question Knob and Tube

The problem with most of your "points" are that you group everyone and
everything into the same mold. "All" people don't neglect their houses,
"All" K&T is not 100 years old, and in flames, "All" insurance companies
won't insure houses with... and all this from a person that believes and
posts that FPE panels and breakers are fire hazards and posts the typical "
the sky is falling" rant, regarding them... but lives with one in his own
home!!! You need to straighten out your own priorities. How old is your car?

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 10, 3:55?am, Bud-- wrote:
wrote:

how old is your vehicle?

You have conviced me euthanasia is a good idea.

um...er.. just curious hallerb - how old are you?

--
bud--

I am 50

My POINT, people think nothing of replacing their vehicle every 5
years or so....... at a lifetime cost of how many hundreds of
thousands of dollars?

But get their panties all ruffled up over investing 5 grand for a
safe, efficent, modern, on the biggest thing they own their home. That
just happens to appreciate in value.

somehow this doesnt add up, perhaps its me?