Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless Phone Battery & V-Tech ?

On Mar 10, 7:38 am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
Robert11 wrote:
Hi,

Probably a bit OT, but figured you folks would undoubtedly know.
What a great Forum, and folkks that hang out here and are always so
helpful.
Have a V-Tech cordless phone.
Quite old.

Is this made by Uniden ?
V Tech still in business ?

Have to replace the rechargeable battery in the handset part of it.

They have a big sticker on it to use only a V Tech battery, No. xxx

Is this just adverising, or can I safely use one from R/S/ that
supposedly is equivalent.

Thanks,
Bob

I also suggest stopping by your local Batteries Plus and bring the
phone.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit- Hide quoted text -

If it were my phone, I'd use any battery that is indicated as being a
replacement. I'd also look on Ebay, as most times you can find this
kind of thing there with a lot less time and hassle than locally.