Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
nk.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"jerryl" wrote in message

Well, my ancestors came over in the late 1800's and early 1900's and had
to jump through all of those hoops before they were allowed in. They had
to have someone here sponsor them. They had to have a place to live and
a job, BEFORE THEY WERE ALLOWED IN. They were not allowed to go on any
welfare or relief systems. If they couldn't support themselves then
their sponsors had to.

Luckily, nothing about the U.S. or Mexico has changed at all since the
late 1800s, so it should be simple to apply identical solutions.

If anything, what has changed ought to make us *more* restrictive than in
the past, not less.

What about our population and the resulting demand for services? I'm not
justifying the situation, just suggesting reasons.

What about overpopulation and a twisted government in a neighboring country?