Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Mar 9, 12:16 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"jerryl" wrote in message

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here
in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall
be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage
to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or
origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet
an American, and nothing but an American...

Overweight, illiterate, addicted to sugar and cable television, unwilling to
harvest food by hand, clean hotel rooms, wash pots and pans in restaurants,
clean toilets in subway stations. That type of American?

I'll tell you what: When this country has a conscription system which
requires able bodied people to work in atrocious jobs for a certain length
of time, I'm all for throwing out all the illegals. But, that won't happen.
Not ever.

Now this is totally bizarre. Are you actually suggesting instituting
forced labor? And what in the world does that have to do with
illegal imigration? Bush proposed a guest worker program, to allow
aliens to come here to work for limited periods, four years ago.
That would help control illegal immigration and at the same time allow
workers to come here. Congress and especially the liberals, ****ed
all over it.

Reminds me of two whacko liberals I met in Fl on vacation about 4
winters ago. They were partners in a restaurant. They hated
everything about President Bush. They were bitching about how bad
the economy was and made the comment that the only good thing about it
was that now they could get English speaking help for the kitchen.
So, to see if there was anything about Bush they could find
acceptable, later on I asked what they thought of Bush's proposed
guest worker proposal. Their answer "That's exploitation!" I'm
like, WHAT? All he wants to do is make it a legal for aliens to
work here. You're the guys that are already employing them! If
there's any exploitation going on, you guys are the ones doing it.
What morons.