Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

jerryl wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:02:27 GMT, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

snip

Canoza? That doesn't sound very "American" to me!

Nor does "Morgan" sound so to me. It sounds German, maybe Welsh. Get
out, now.

The only real American names are similar to:
Running Wolf
Geronimo
and the like.

An Indian boy asked his father how they got their
names. The father replied, "When your older brother
Soaring Eagle was born, I looked up to the sky to thank
the Great Spirit for giving me a healthy son, and the
first thing I saw was a magnificent eagle soaring
across the sky. Then, when your sister Running Deer
was born, I heard a noise outside the wigwam, and when
I looked out, the first thing I saw was a graceful deer
running away."

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Humping?"