Posted to rec.woodworking
splinter splinter is offline

Default SO KIDDIES: IF BUSH WAS BUILDING A HOUSE... AND IT WAS GOING AS WELL AS HIS NATION BUILDING! WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE?

I am really not sure why people make comments like this. I have come
to the conclusion that neither conseratives nor liberals are going to
change their political views. Sure there are some in the middle that
may be swayed.....but certainly not by hateful comments. Only solid
ideas by good hearted people will change the minds of most people. I
feel posting on a wood working site acomplishes nothing. I'm sure
there are plenty of political newss groups that would welcome these
shouting matches.

(by the way...I'm much too conservative to support Bush, but I will
always support the office of the president)