Chas Hurst

Default Changing oil through dipstick tube

"Daniel J. Stern" wrote in message
.umich.edu...
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Chas Hurst wrote:

Accessible from where? Under the car is not accesible.

Only for someone too stupid to reach under and unscrew it!

I'm too big to reach under the car.

Amazing. Apparently, Mr Hurst here is not only stupid, he's also so
ignorant as never to have heard of a floor jack.

No one mentioned a floor jack. The original asshole says just reach under
the car.
You need a course in reading comprehension.
Besides that, I have a lift to do oil changes. I have a floor jack too,
actually 2.
But I shouldn't need a jack if the drain plug is accessible.